Crises in Nikiland, lololol
MALIK ASAD
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 08:41 PM

DADA Professor
34 years old
Single
Neutral
54 posts

So I know I haven't been the most active here lately and that sucks honestly I love this place so much. But a LOT has been going on here in Nikiland lately, including a computer meltdown, recent health issues (may or may not have to have surgery in the next couple months), and a fartload of financial stress. Hilariously enough, the hardest to deal with has been that I need new glasses and reading screens is the worst. Don't get old kiddies~

But a light at the end of this butt tunnel -- I FOUND A MUCH CHEAPER PLACE TO LIVE!!!! Go me!

So I am gonna be in the process of packing up my house and dealing with all that before the month is over, but once that adventure is over, I can actually breathe and chill the hell out. And also get new glasses XD

I will be back and be much more enthused about nerdiness and such, I'm already ten times better knowing there's an end to all this.

Not that any of this is relevant lol but I LOVE YOU ALL YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE PLZ STAY WONDERFUL AND PURE OK ILU
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG Rating CTTW Candyland Shadowplay Infinite Arms Bombarda Maxima: Personified Trischool Potterverse Miami Lights Keys to the city Star Trek: Frontiers Gossamer Definitely Maybe Lochland Grove Make Way For Tomorrow Confringo All Things Roleplay Ravenclaw Pride Law of the United 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black