ELISE
 Posted: Sep 5 2015, 10:34 PM

space cadet admin
27 years old
Staff
Admin
972 posts

arresto momentum
We will update this as you ask us questions!

what's the setting?

We are currently in the month of June, 1979. There are Students at Hogwarts, and adults in the wizarding world.

Do I need an Alias account?

No, Admins and mods are the only ones who have a registered alias account.

Can I change my member group?

It depends on what happens! If your student character is leaving Hogwarts or graduating Hogwarts, or becomes a professor at the school, shoot us a message for approval! Since we have one general 'adults' category instead of 'death eater' 'neutral' 'order member', movement will happen less.

What is the rating of this site?

We are 333. Our site is 18+ and is thus a premium site to comply with jcink's rules! However, we will always Include mature or trigger warnings in our topic tags.

What is the status of the Order of the Phoenix?

The Order has existed for a few years as a very loose alliance of Albus Dumbledore's most trusted associates, such as Minerva McGonagall and Alastor Moody, but it is not currently the vigilante group it will become later on. Its current purpose is to investigate Tom Riddle's past in hopes of finding a weakness. It will not begin recruiting others until the summer of 1978, after the graduation of the Hogwarts Class of 1978 (all students in the Marauders' year).

What is the status of the Death Eaters?

Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters are gaining more notoriety and committing more crimes and acts of violence, but they are operating on a relatively small scale at the moment. It is not yet known to the public that a man who calls himself Lord Voldemort is even in charge of them. They plan to stir chaos, confusion, and suspicion in the magical community before they start their major plans sometime in early 1978.

Can my character be in the Death Eaters or the Order of the Phoenix?

At this time, only a select few canon characters are "members" of the Order of the Phoenix, though its in such early stages that it's virtually unrecognizable as the organization it will later become. You will need admin approval to have a character in the Order. Canon and even some OC adults may be members of the Death Eaters, but at this time, we are not allowing students to join except in the rare instance that it is canon that they became members while still in school. Basically, when in doubt, ask an admin!

Can my character kill another/be a spy/do something huge and shocking?

We love plots and drama, but we do want to keep things realistic to the setting and fair to other players and their characters. Any large, over-reaching plots that have long-lasting effects for multiple characters must be approved by both admins and all characters involved. This includes character deaths, large attacks or battles, spies within either faction, etc.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
ELISE
 Posted: Sep 5 2015, 10:36 PM

space cadet admin
27 years old
Staff
Admin
972 posts

Questions?

last updated: June 2016

Have a question for us? Use the code below and ask away! Thanks for taking the time to do this!
CODE
[b]DATE:[/b] Today's date [b]ALIAS:[/b] [b]QUESTION:[/b] [b]Response?:[/b] Do you want us to PM you, reply here, or something else?
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
CECILIA BRISBANE
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 11:09 AM

Muggle Studies Professor/Hufflepuff HoH
28 years old
Single
Neutral
21 posts

DATE: September 5, 2016
ALIAS: JD
QUESTION: In relation to classes, are the professors allowed to start making threads for lessons or are we to wait for further instructions before we do anything? http://i.imgur.com/Y0XGef2.png?1
Response?: A reply here would be nice, so that the other professors will know what to do too. (Unless I'm the only one who doesn't know, in which case, RIP me)
PMGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ELISE
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 01:42 PM

space cadet admin
27 years old
Staff
Admin
972 posts

You are totally welcome to do so!!
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG Rating CTTW Candyland Shadowplay Infinite Arms Bombarda Maxima: Personified Trischool Potterverse Miami Lights Keys to the city Star Trek: Frontiers Gossamer Definitely Maybe Lochland Grove Make Way For Tomorrow Confringo All Things Roleplay Ravenclaw Pride Law of the United 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black