ARIES SELWYN
 Posted: Sep 18 2016, 04:58 PM

7th Year
17 years old
Single
Student-Admin
22 posts

WARNING
The following thread has been tagged as Mature and/or for Trigger Warnings for the following reasons:

Heavy drug use.

Explicit descriptions of sex (probably)

Mentions of blood (though nothing serious surprisingly for a thread by Elise & Cat)

Please be aware of the content of this thread and do not continue if you are uncomfortable with the topics listed above.

sorry for party rocking
Aries woke with a jolt, gasping the slightest bit as his eyes snapped open. He wasn’t sure what had woken him, but his body was fighting momentarily for air, the light coming in through the window of his dorm room hurting his head. It was only the second week of Hogwarts, and they were lucky, only sharing their dormitory with one other boy in their year. The other half of the ‘they’, his twin brother, was asleep in his own bed, snoring softly. His head hurt, but not nearly bad as the side of his neck, where he knew the word ‘Selwyn’ was now sitting in swirling ink.

They had celebrated their first week of their seventh year with the tattoo. Since turning seventeen and having the ability to use his wand outside of Hogwarts, Aries had spent a good month reading about magical tattoos, figuring out how they worked, how to create them. His skin was already covered in ink, given to him entirely by his brother through needles and ink in their bedrooms or the common room, or wherever they happened to be when inspiration struck. The new ones were cleaner, however. Next, he was going to learn how to bring the ink to life, to charm the ink to move or glow, to find a way for him and his brother to have one that was connected to each others somehow.

Their first magical tattoo had been on their knuckles. Aries proudly, and largely read his brother's name - Aesir - in block letters, and his brother's knuckles read his own name. It was the only tattoo that they had that was different. In fact, it was the only thing visually different about them, having always been identical down to the few small freckles across their arms and chest. They had played this up largely as children and continued to do so at Hogwarts. It wasn’t unusual for them to do a quick game of rock paper scissors to determine who would go to which timetable full of classes for that day, or who would finish talking to the pretty blonde sixth year that Aesir had been chatting up.

His neck was twinging still, and Aries hauled himself out of bed, walking towards the wardrobe that he shared with his brother to search for a tube of lotion, smoothing some over the freshly raised skin. He quickly dressed, grabbing the first pair of pants and the first shirt he saw, pulling a sweatshirt on over the clothes and slipping his feet into a pair of socks. It was still early, and a Saturday and he didn’t plan on leaving the room for awhile. Another quick glance told him that their dorm mate was still soundly asleep, and Aries dug through his brothers trunk, coming up with a small wooden box hidden at the bottom. They had filled it as full as they’d been able to, knowing they would need to last a few months before being able to meet up with anybody in Hogsmeade to replenish their supply, and Aries took out a small bag full of white powder and a small metal spoon that was lying on top of it.

The drugs were fun, had always been fun, and they made a little bit of extra spending money by passing whatever they ended up with to others at school. Primarily, though, it was for the two of them. Aries filled the spoon with the powder and snorted quickly, twice, before he sat back on his knees and rubbed his nose, opening his eyes wide and shutting them tight a few times, willing himself to wake up, willing the drilling headache to go away.

Finally, he stood, scratching at his hair, and walked over to Aesir’s bed, the lotion and the small white bag still in hand. “Aesir. Hey. I know you’re awake.” It was entirely likely that Aesir had been awake since the moment Aries had been, he usually wasn’t wrong about these things. “Here.” He dropped both items on the bed next to his twin brothers head and pulled the hangings back, crawling onto the opposite end of the bed from his brother and making himself comfortable. “We should go to the lake today. See if it’s still warm enough to swim.”

trash twins. 000 words.drugs r fun.
PMEmail
^
AESIR SELWYN
 Posted: Sep 18 2016, 04:59 PM

7th Year
17 years old
Single
Student-Admin
22 posts

sorry for party rocking
Aesir had drifted out of sleep, coming into consciousness the same moment that his twin brother had gotten out of bed. They had always had a connection, ever since they were children. It felt as if they sometimes shared feeling; when Aries jolted awake, part of Aesir’s brain did as well. He knew that his brother was aware that he was awake – it was hard to do anything without Aries knowing about it – but that didn’t stop Aesir from keeping his eyes closed, trying to hold onto the sensation of sleep for just a bit longer.

Aesir’s temples throbbed as he tried to collect memories from last night. His neck stung mildly, and he could feel the beginning of a bruise starting to form on his right cheek. Last night had been wild, with Aesir, pretending to be his brother, occupying a boy Aries was fucking while the other twin was violently snogging a girl across the room. The two brothers switched for sport, trading tips and stories of their sex lives in an attempt to make them indistinguishable to those who they fucked. It was always trickier for Aesir to stand in for Aries, primarily because he was straight. It was simple for Aries to charm women in Aesir’s place, but, often, when Aries was with a man, it was harder to pull off the switch. This night had been one such disaster, with Aesir, out of his mind on ecstasy, leaning in to kill the hulk of a boy who Aries claimed had a cock like a thoroughbred racehorse. Something had clearly tipped the boy off, however, as he had responded by firmly hitting Aesir across the face and storming towards the real Aries, prying him off of the blonde fifth year whose shirt his hand was down.

In response to this, the two brothers had stumbled back to their dormitory, laughing manically at the havoc they had wreaked. Aesir could tell his brother was mildly peeved that his regular fuck would likely not want to continue their arrangement. He pushed off the guilt, though, resolving that he would let Aries take his pick of which of his current women he wanted to take for a spin. His mind immediately pinpointed a desperately sluttish halfblood in Hufflepuff who would certainly allow Aries to put it in her ass if he asked nicely. Aesir smiled and made a mental note to set a date with her, and then give the details to his brother.

The two arrived back to the Slytherin common room and had immediately collapsed on the stone floor, their bodies writhing and rolling around, taking in the aura of the room around them. It had been Aesir’s idea to give each other the new tattoos as a reminder to everyone who exactly they were. It was laughable, really, for him to even entertain the idea that the entire school didn’t know who the mischievous, tatted up twins were. But the ecstasy spoke louder than his common sense, prodding him to pull out his wand to mark his brother.

Now, Aesir squinted his eyes slightly, watching his mirror image rub lotion onto the newly acquired tattoo. This newest tattoo spelled out Selwyn in decorative cursive, curled around the left side of Aries’ neck. The two brothers had always enjoyed using their bodies as canvases, inking new and interesting markings onto their skin. Often they sat in the Slytherin common room, their needles deep into each other’s chests. Aesir was always quick to grin at the gawkers who walked past, offering up his artistry to anyone who desired it. Occasionally he’d have a taker, but most of the time, the wide-eyed younger students would flee, frightened of the identical twins with the bloody needles.

As Aries turned back towards Aesir, he quickly shut his eyes, unwilling to admit that he was awake. Aries threw the lotion and the small bag of cocaine onto his bed, making Aesir’s eyes fly open. He grabbed the baggie of cocaine and poured its contents onto the nightstand beside him. Hastily he pushed it into three thick lines. Still in bed, Aesir lowered his head to the table and sniffed up the first of the lines, careful not to miss any of the powder. ”Thank fucking Christ. Didn’t think I was gonna get out of bed after last night.” He took the second line and rubbed his nose absently, making sure there was no wasted residue. Licking his finger, he wiped up any excess on the nightstand and rubbed it onto his gums, delightfully taking in the bitter taste of the powder.

Grinning widely, Aesir made eye contact with his brother who had sat opposite him on the bed. He extended his arm, motioning to the last remaining line as if it were some prize to be won. ”I forgot my manners. Here. That tiny bump isn’t gonna do shit for you.” With this, Aesir rolled out of bed and grabbed the bottle of lotion. Vigorously, he spread lotion on the small patch of raised skin (in precisely the same place as his brother’s) and then chucked the nearly full bottle at Aries head, interested to see his response.

”Alright fuckboy. To the lake it is. Rise and shine.” Aesir pulled the entire duvet from the bed and threw it on the floor, smiling as he watched his brother reach out to try and grasp it. Aesir winked at his brother mischievously. ”No rest for the wicked.”

trash twins. 909 words. drugs r fun.
PM
^
ARIES SELWYN
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 07:03 PM

7th Year
17 years old
Single
Student-Admin
22 posts

sorry for party rocking
The idea for their newest tattoo had, as with most of their tattoos, been heavily influenced by being under the influence. It was ridiculous to think that anybody wouldn’t know who they were, but Aries had loved the idea of a neck tattoo, and their last name seemed to be a perfect addition to the already completely random nature of their ink. A good deal of their matching tattoos had to do with each other, each other’s names, the corresponding symbols for each of their names, images to memorialize stupid shit they had done over the years.

It was the perfect way to wind down the adrenaline of the drugs and the fight they had caused in the common room. Aries was still trying to get on Aesir to be more convincing covering for him. Aries could cover for his brother no matter the situation, occasionally happy to jump in on whichever girl he was sleeping with that week, but Aesir couldn’t quite get the technique down to distract his twin brother’s boyfriends. And because of his brother’s heterosexual shortcomings, he had ended a night of drinking and drugs with a twinging black eye. It didn’t hurt much anymore, but he was pretty sure that was the amount of drugs still in his system from the night before coupled with the few small bumps of cocaine he had just done. There was obviously no other solution than to keep getting high.

Aries smiled as his brother finally opened his eyes as the bag of cocaine landed near him. He made himself comfortable, grabbing at the duvet and covering himself up as best as he could, squinting his eyes against the light and partially because of the black eye. “Don’t be stingy with that, Aesir. We’ve got four more weeks before we can get more and you went through so much of it last night.” Aries said, kicking his leg out to catch his brothers in a sharp kick as he finished quickly snorting the second line. He leaned forward quickly, crawling across the bed and shoving Aesir out of his way to snort the second line. He copied the motions of his twin brother, rubbing the residue over his gums and following his finger with his tongue. He sniffed loudly, and blinked his eyes a few times, enjoying the sudden change in his brain, his pupils dilating instantly. Shit, that felt so much better.

Aries laid back on the bed, taking the spot his brother had been and trying to get comfortable against the pillows. “Oi, fucker. I was comfortable, jesus fuck.” He yelled as the blanket was pushed tot he floor and he grabbed for it, trying to wrap himself up in the blankets as long as he possibly could.

He gave himself a few seconds of being comfortable before he felt his body start to vaguely twitch with energy. “I forgot. You’re covering for me this weekend and Monday. I’m finding a way into London. Thinking about just asking dad to come pick me up. I promised a certain Yaxley that I’d meet him on Saturday.” Aries laughed to himself, knowing exactly how his brother would respond (disapproving) to his plans. He ran his fingers over the only “tattoo” that he did not have in common with his brother. The first few times he had slept with Rigel had left him with a small snake carved into his hip- Aesir had liked it enough that Aries had done his best to recreate it on his brother. The only difference, however, was the addition of the name “Yaxley” in gorgeous scrawling calligraphy underneath the snake.

Aesir wasn’t approving of them, especially the “whore” that Rigel had carved into Aries leg. Aries had returned the favor to his brother, telling him that it was actually pretty fitting. “So you better get good at talking to the guys I’m sleeping with quick. If you fuck up that Ravenclaw chaser wanting to blow me I’m going to tell that blonde Hufflepuff that I was the one who fucked her at the end of last term.”

trash twins. idk words. drugs r fun.
PMEmail
^
AESIR SELWYN
 Posted: Sep 20 2016, 08:02 PM

7th Year
17 years old
Single
Student-Admin
22 posts

sorry for party rocking
Aesir always had more trouble impersonating Aries than Aries did with him. Mainly, it was because Aries was bisexual, and often seemed more interested in other men. Aesir had tried, on occasion, to get into character and convincingly play his brother, convincingly be attracted to other men. But he simply couldn’t. The first fiasco occurred when he was violently high and puked on a gorgeously fit Ravenclaw fifth year. After that, Aries became wary of who he allowed Aesir to interact with. Last night had been a mistake, clearly, as both of them had ended up with the beginnings of a black eye. It was amusing, however, that the boy had chosen to hit them both in precisely the same place. Even after being beaten, the two remained utterly identical.

“You know his sister threatened me by saying that he’d come at me with his knife. It took all of my restraint not to laugh in her face and tell her that she and him have shared a shag.” With that, Aesir loped to his nightstand and opened the top drawer, rustling around in it for a moment before his hand reappeared with a large tin. He placed it on the bed and opened it, revealing a large baggie of marijuana and rolling papers. Carefully he placed removed one sheet of paper and laid it out on the top of the nightstand, folding it crisply in the center Next he grabbed the baggy and took a large pinch of the coarsely ground weed and sprinkled it directly within the fold, making sure the distribution was nice and even.

“So you’re welcome fuckface. One word from me and your little sex slave double life would be done-zo.” He smirked as he began to roll the joint between his fingers, the movement so simple and basic for someone who had done this thousands of times. ”Is he going to give you another one of those fucking weird tattoos? ‘Cause I’m sure as shit not letting you cut into me again. This snake you gave me looks more like a limp dick than anything else.” Aesir pulled down the waistband of his pants to reveal the offending “tattoo” situated on his hip, and snorted with disapproval. He left the band of his pants low around his hips and grabbed the joint from the nightstand, inspecting it to determine that it was satisfactory.

“And you know I can’t get hard from other blokes, so unless you want a rumor circulating that you have erectile dysfunction…” Aesir grinned as he lit up the joint and took a big puff. “…Then this weekend you’re playing hard to get.” He stepped in closer to his brother, and with a slight cough he let the smoke out in a billowing cloud, directly into Aries’ face. Smoking almost immediately after doing a few lines had been a terrible idea, mainly because the strength of the bud negated the buzz of the coke. Aesir found himself leveling out again and cursed his stupidity. His neck and his budding black eye were far too painful to cope with sober, so he needed to find another poison. Lazily, he eyed the room to see what else he could put in his system to give himself a kick of life and to numb the throbbing of his face.

Still glaring at his brother, he glided over to the wardrobe and opened the door, revealing a half-drank bottle of tequila. ”My secret stash.” With a wink, Aesir snatched up the bottle and took a long swig, enjoying the burn of the liquor as it ran down his throat. Still holding the bottle, he leaned against the side of the wooden armoire and squinted at his brother. ”Do what you fuckin’ want. That girl’s a whore but she sucks cock like a professional. If you want to ruin that for the both of us then go right ahead, mate.”

trash twins. idk words. drugs r fun.
PM
^
ARIES SELWYN
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 11:57 PM

7th Year
17 years old
Single
Student-Admin
22 posts

sorry for party rocking
Over the years Aries and Aesir had mastered the art of impersonating each other. They had been too much of the same person as children, learning each other’s mannerisms they way they learned to walk and talk. Their worlds had always revolved around each other, and learning to portray his brother precisely had been easy for Aries. Their voices sounded the same, except for a few words, a few sounds. Their mannerisms were nearly the same, mostly just nervous habits, the way they got out the energy from various drugs. Aries shook his leg a lot while Aesir tugged at his hair, his fingers never holding still. The only small differences were easy to fake. They had started switching with each other early on, seeing how long they could convince their parents that they were the other twin, delighted to find out that it could be indefinitely if they ever so desired. It had been a game at Hogwarts, too, trying to see how much they could get away with.

Tricking their parents had never been hard. It was common knowledge that their parents did just as many drugs as they did, although they tended to stick to pot as they grew older. The Selwyn’s were wealthy, and much of that wealth was accumulated through the production and distribution of drugs in their corner of the world. Acres and acres of land were owned all over the world; Columbia, Mexico, a few places in South America. Their family oversaw every aspect of the drugs that they sold, funneling the money into the Death Eaters, into politicians to further their agenda, and back into the drug trade. Luckily for the twins, this meant an almost endless supply of whatever they desired, free of cost. Their father had been teaching them more as they grew older, one of the only times Aries and Aesir focused and took things seriously. Someday they would take their father’s place, and dealing drugs to kids at Hogwarts was a stepping stone to learning how to handle business once they graduated.

Tricking people at Hogwarts was just as easy, although over the past seven years a few people had learned how to tell the difference in the brothers. Mostly because Aesir refused to sleep with men, couldn’t wrap his head around the concept well enough to be convincing for too long. Honestly, Aries always thought that his brother was missing out on half the fun. Sex was sex, and by not having a gender preference Aries liked to brag that he was having more than his brother.

Aries rolled his eyes at his brother’s comment about Rigel and watched him dig out his stash of pot. “You’re going to regret that,” He said lightly, rubbing his nose firmly, hoping to get anything left into his system immediately. “Besides, she told you she was married and pregnant, and you still decided to talk shit at her. You better watch your shit, mate. If Rosier comes after you for telling his wife to choke on your cock I’m not saving you.” He leaned back into the pillows, closing his eyes as his brother rolled a joint, relishing the smell. The cocaine felt far too good for him to try to ruin the high with pot, a mistake Aesir seemed to make frequently.

“You should try the sex slave double life sometime. He mentioned something about chaining me up upside down. I bet the head rush makes everything feel awesome.” He rolled his eyes, again, dramatically as his brother pulled down his pants to show the snake carved into his skin. “It does not, dick. It’s a fuckin’ snake. He’s going to carve his name into my thigh. Threw a fit about me telling him what to do but I know he’ll be into it. I can’t imagine that you’ll want ‘Rigel’ on the inside of your leg. We’ll have to figure out something to give you instead, at least have something in the same spot.”

He took a deep breath in, inhaling the smoke from Aesir’s joint, squinting his eyes as he blew smoke in his face. “You’re going to kill this fucking buzz. And if you do enough ecstasy you’ll be able to get it up, you’re just not trying hard enough.” His neck hurt, which meant that Aesir’s probably felt the same, and he knew that Aesir was looking to chase more of the high to dull the twinge of the new tattoo.

“I don’t care what a top notch whore she is, Aesir. That chaser gives better head than she does. I don’t care about whatever whiny little bitch you’re so worried about keeping happy, there’s about five guys who would gladly get either of us off just as well and keep their mouths shut.” Groaning, Aries finally sat up, rubbing his not bruised eye and grabbing for the cocaine on the nightstand. He dipped his finger into the bag, taking it out to rub over his gums a few times in a row until he felt another rush through his system before standing up and reaching a hand out for the tequila.

“Seriously though. I called Rigel daddy in my last letter and I’m waiting for him to smack me around for it. He gets fucking angry when I get mouthy, it’s awesome. Put on my plaid shirt let’s swap for the day so you can practice for when I’m gone this weekend.”

AESIR SELWYN. 931 words. drugs r fun.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG Rating CTTW Candyland Shadowplay Infinite Arms Bombarda Maxima: Personified Trischool Potterverse Miami Lights Keys to the city Star Trek: Frontiers Gossamer Definitely Maybe Lochland Grove Make Way For Tomorrow Confringo All Things Roleplay Ravenclaw Pride Law of the United 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black