EMMALINE ROWLE
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 07:02 PM

Unemployed
18 years old
Single
Neutral - Admin
4 posts

Cressida,

I haven't heard from you in weeks! Your mother said you were on some sort of trip?

How've you been - come see me sometime I've been cooped up here for so long.

Emma
PMEmail
^
CRESSIDA NOTT
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 07:16 PM

mistress
18 years old
exclusive
Neutral - Admin
25 posts

Emma,

Darling I'm sorry I've been completely off of the grid. I suppose I haven't gotten a chance to tell you but...I've been traveling around with my new beau! It seems he's a sucker for taking me on expensive trips and dressing me in expensive clothes. (I can't say I blame him. I look fabulous in an evening gown.)

I'll visit you as soon as I get a chance. It's been a bit of a whirlwind and, honestly, I haven't had much time to myself recently. Not that I'm complaining. I mean, this boy, Emma. I feel like a changed woman.

How have you been? How's Rosaline the family?

x Cressida
PM
^
EMMALINE ROWLE
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 07:32 PM

Unemployed
18 years old
Single
Neutral - Admin
4 posts

Cressida,

Who is this person! When did this happen? Tell me all about it - where've you gone with him?

How was Carina's wedding?

I've been fine - Rosaline is doing okay, she caught a cold so nobody's been sleeping. Everybody's gone right now, my brothers and my parents went somewhere for work or something.

Emma
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG Rating CTTW Candyland Shadowplay Infinite Arms Bombarda Maxima: Personified Trischool Potterverse Miami Lights Keys to the city Star Trek: Frontiers Gossamer Definitely Maybe Lochland Grove Make Way For Tomorrow Confringo All Things Roleplay Ravenclaw Pride Law of the United 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black